Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome

Hi, I'm Elly and this is my blog. I am a ballet and hip-hop dancer, fashion designer, and youtuber. Here I will make posts and keep you guys updated on whats going on. For my first post I decided that I would tell you guys TEN facts about me...

1) I have a dog named cookie (boston terrier)
2) I use the Nikon Coolpix P520 to film my videos
3) I use iMovie to edit my videos
4) I have a huge sweet tooth and love to eat a lot of different foods like candy, ice cream, milkshakes, cupcakes, french fries, cheese burgers, broccoli with butter, baked potatoes, corn, watermelon, etc.
5) I have one younger brother (Daniel, who makes gaming videos on YouTube)
6) I am a HUGE fan of One Direection, bethany moat, michelle phan, and Connor Franta
7) obviously, I like fashion, ballet, hip-hop, makeup, and making/editing videos ( I know I already said this)
8) My favorite colors are pink, blue, and purple
9) I am american, dominican, puerto rican, and irish
10) Some of my role models are IISUPERWOMANII, Bethany Mota, Bunnybelle07, Michelle Phan, Connor Franta, and Misty Copeland
             
                            Thanks for reading this! Be sure to check out my Youtube channel!

                                                                                                       Peace out girlies! -Ellybean60

No comments:

Post a Comment