Sunday, April 20, 2014

Update!

So..... hey guys! I know I have not been active recently (Sorry!) but I am working on that. Don't worry! Even though I have not ben UPLOADING videos, I have been working on ideas.... I am working REALLY hard to start off my new youtube series H2bh. It is an inspiring series where I will be going on a journey with you guys to be more healthy. (p.s. there may or may not be a giveaway later on in the series) BUT because I am trying to be healthier I have started track. Which is every day so that takes up a lot of time cause by the time I get home and do my homework, the sun is gone so I don't have good lighting and for my past videos I filmed at night which messes up the quality.  Anyways Im blabbering... so bye!

                                                           Peace Out Girlies! -Ellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment